Making a Difference
Sensible Tourism: 9 good reasons to consider a trip to Laos with us
Solid principles in ethical tourism, well established with affluent Lao and expat communities, hands on, mulitlingual, vast experience across the board, vast portfolio of contacts
1. MICE-People are very well established in the affluent Lao and expat communities. Having gained solid experience after working for large regional Destination Management Companies, our portfolio of contacts enables us to open up gates that would remain closed for the vast majority of people.
2. Our endless creativity puts us ahead of the crowds. We have developed a “vista” on local culture and traditions that, combined with a great understanding of expectations of MICE planners and decision-takers, generates unexpected and amazing concepts to meet - and surpass - all sorts of corporate/business travel requirements.
3. Dealing with us in direct gives you access to live, accurate and detailed information. You avoid unnecessary intermediaries who will refer to us anyway when they find themselves unable to get you a clear answer right away. On our side, we work cohesively in team to deliver timely detailed and professional answers and proposals.
4. We tailor programs and itineraries incorporating as much or as little as you wish. We keep our focus on the essentials that matter to you and we strive to maximize your experience with the best value-for-money in mind at all times.
5. Hands-on people, that’s who we are. Further to the back office work, we also operate the groups and ensure all the logistics and all the attention to details is paid to its utmost.
6. We have developed a strong sense of anticipation and we always get ready for the unexpected. Plan B and backup solutions are given a thought at time of design and delivery of our services.
7. Bargaining power: we know personally key people in hotels and airlines to secure the best deals just for you.
8. We believe in the principles of responsible and sustainable tourism; we plan our programs and itineraries so they benefit to the maximum the communities visited and we are more than happy to discuss with you which degree of “responsibility” you are willing to undertake in your program. We have the resources and contacts to craft and incorporate CSR elements in your next trip.
9. At MICE-People we command several languages and we are able to assist you in English, French, Spanish, German and Lao.